So excited to be able to do this! We have 2 weeks already on our new place and now we are anxious to make this place OUR home!
This is our master bedroom plans, as you can see I have gold fever, and want to mix it with black, gray, mint and a little touch of light pink. I included the pieces I would love to have, having in mind they might change for another similar or one that fits the budget.
The bed is already purchased which makes me sooo happy and we hope it arrives before Thanksgiving. We are urged for a dresser since our closet is getting smaller each day, and we haven’t buy new clothes yet, LOL! I think that a wood one with a retro touch will look fabulous.
These nightstands are my obsession right now, they are an Ikea hack made by Classy Clutter, I’m not sure we’re going to have enough space for them since we are going to have a king bed, but in case they don’t fit we’ll look to make the hack with a smaller nightstand, this white and gold project is just a must!
I didn’t include too much coral/pink things here because I couldn’t find – but I’m looking to have floral accents using those colors, even some pastel color prints will look lovely!
Can’t wait to see all of this pictured in our bedroom!!
- White Resin Deer Sculpture Head via Amazon
- For All of the Evers Print via Lindsay Letters
Darling I Am Home Print via Lindsay Letters
C’EST LA VIE – Typographic Print via Rachillustrates
Plum & Bow Curved Lines Table Lamp via UO
- Ikea Rast Hack via Classy Clutter
- Upholstered Sleigh Bed via West Elm
- Pillar Candlestick via Target
- Faux fur Pillow via Anthropologie
- Dots pillow via Anthropologie
- Pinstripe Pillow via The Land of Nod
- Stella Floor Lamp via UO
Nautical Brass Cage Accent Table via Target
- Mid-Century 6-Drawer Dresser, Acorn via West Elm
- Magical Thinking Geo Terrarium via UO
- Retro Wing Chair via West Elm
- LAPPLJUNG RUTA via IKEA
- Gold Lantern via Target
- UNG DRILL via IKEA – Painted on coral color
- Arrows Wall Decor via Juxtapositionsc